Total computer cleaning:
* Verify and select information before irretrievable wiping.
* Wipe and delete temporary Internet files.
* Wipe and delete cookies, small files that web sites store on your computers for identification purposes. Your favorite cookies may be safely kept.
* Wipe and delete Flash cookies, small files that web sites create on your computer.
* Wipe and delete Java and Microsoft VM logs.
* Clean autocomplete forms : logins, user names, passwords and other personal information entered at web sites and keywords entered at search engines.
* Clean history: lists of visited web sites.
* Clean list of recently opened documents.
* Clean list of open file history.
* Clean Windows clipboard content.
* Wipe and delete temporary files created by Windows and other programs.
* Clean system Registry traces: run list, search results, mapped network drives, attached peripheral devices, last opened Registry key, etc.
* Clean MFUs: lists of most frequently used programs, start menu links and icons, Control Panel items, Favorite Web pages, and Internet Explorer buttons.
* Wipe .dat files (even locked) to remove any leftovers after incorrect Windows shutdowns.
* Wipe and delete offline content.
* Clean activity traces from more than 200 third-party applications, including Microsoft Office, standard Windows, and numerous popular programs. Installed applications are detected automatically.
* Create customized wipe lists to clean activity traces from any application that R-Wipe&Clean currently does not support. Such wipe lists may include application working and temporary folders and files, and registry keys.
* Wipe Windows swap files.
* Wipe and delete invalid Desktop shortcuts: the shortcuts that are on your Desktop but not linked to any existing objects.
* Clean Windows event logs.
* Wipe Windows built-in Firewall logs.
* Clean links to recent network folders.
* Wipe auxiliary temporary files: setup temporary and log files, memory dump files, old Check Disk files..
* Wipe and delete Prefetch traces.
* Wipe and delete Defragmentation list.
* Clean Stored Explorer View Settings.
* Clean Stored Application Descriptions.
* Wipe and delete cached Icons and Fonts.
* Wipe and delete Windows update logs .
* Wipe and delete WMI, Diagnostics, and Security Management logs.
* Clean Stored Network Passwords. File wiping:
* FAT and NTFS file systems support.
* Wipes files using several selectable fast or strong erase algorithms, including DOD-approved. Files can be wiped directly from Windows Explorer.
* Predefined wipe lists: lists of files and folders that are wiped through a single task. Files and folders can be added to a current wipe list directly from Windows Explorer.
* Wipes file's alternate data streams.
* Wipes cluster tips: free parts of file clusters. Disk wiping:
* FAT and NTFS file systems support.
* Wipes unused disk space using several selectable fast or strong erase algorithms, including DOD-approved.
* Wipes unused space on a single disk directly from the R-Wipe & Clean tab in the disk Properties.
* Wipes unused space of several disks through one single wipe task.
* Wipe records of small files stored directly in the NTFS Master File Table. Scheduler:
* You may combine all cleaning and wiping tasks in different erasing procedures launched manually or at scheduled times or events (user logon / logoff, system start up / shutdown, closing any or all browsers, etc.)
* A cleaning and wiping task may be started from a command line.
* When schedule is set, erasing procedure starts automatically as a background task.
* Scheduler can turn your computer off when the erasing procedure is completed.