SecureFX combines an easy-to-use, Explorer - like interface with advanced features including relentless file transfers, remote editing, public-key and Kerberos v5 (GSSAPI) authentication The process of verifying that an individual truly is who he or she claims to be. Supplying a password is a very common method of authentication., and site synchronization. When you connect to a site that supports SSH2, SecureFX has everything you need to create a fully encrypted SFTP session.
With SecureFX is easier than ever to perform secure file transfers. Establish a secure connection with a mouse click, or type a server name in the Quick Connect dialog, and then drag and drop files to and from the server and your desktop, Windows Explorer, and other applications. Or perform fully automated, unattended file transfers with the SFXCL command-line utility. "Relentless" file transfers automatically reconnect and resume transfers when connections are broken, and Quick Sync provides one-click synchronization between your local files and server.
New time saving features:
- Quick synchronize mirror with delete: Automatically delete files or folders that are not on the source from the destination, allowing you to exactly match the destination and source. This is also supported in SFXCL.
- Address bar: An editable address bar shows the current path of the local or remote session as well as a history of the most recently used paths, allowing you to navigate easily between paths, type paths, or copy and paste paths to and from the clipboard.
- Default transfer type is used when type is "Unknown": This option tells SecureFX to automatically use the default transfer type when the type is Unknown, instead of a displaying a prompt dialog, so that there are fewer transfer interruptions.
- Resolve symbolic links: Select this option to automatically resolve symbolic links.
- Use environment variables in paths:
You can now use environment variables like APPDATA, TEMP, and USERPROFILE in paths specified in SecureFX global and session options, making it easier to move/copy settings to other machines and to create configurations that will work for multiple users.
Improved user interface:
- New toolbar and menu bar themes: The toolbar and menu bar now use Windows display themes.
- Customize the toolbar and menu: New dialog supports dragging and dropping toolbar and menu items, so that it's easy to modify the menu and toolbar to suit your needs.
New installer options:
- Support for U3 smart drives: When installed to a U3 smart drive using the SecureFX U3 installer, SecureFX saves configuration and settings to the U3 drive, making it completely portable.
- Combined installer for SecureFX and SecureCRT: An installer that installs both SecureFX and SecureCRT is now available. Both clients and their shared DLLs are installed into the same folder, making it easy to install SecureFX and SecureCRT and keep them in sync.
- MSI installers: MSI support allows you to distribute the applications through your distributions server using Group Policy and to automate installs through SMS or other install programs.
VanDyke SecureFX 184.108.40.2066 x86
Size: 11.3 MB
Uploadbox | Sharingmatrix
VanDyke SecureFX 220.127.116.116 x64
Size: 12 MB
Uploadbox | Sharingmatrix