Symantec Endpoint Protection includes ready-intensive technologies that automatically analyze application behaviors and network connections to detect and block suspicious activities, as well as administration features which allow certain actions to prohibit devices and applications are considered extremely dangerous for the organization. Certain actions can be blocked even by the location of the user. In addition, protected from even the most complex, elusive to traditional means of security attacks, such as a rootkit, exploit "zero day" and changing spyware.
Key features include:
* Comprehensive protection - integrating the best technologies to prevent security threats from even the most remote of new and unknown attackers on their entry into the network;
* Proactive protection - in a new module Proactive threat Proactive Threat Scan uses a unique Symantec technology to assess the correct and incorrect actions of unknown applications, which improves detection and reduces the number of false identifications without the need to create a configuration based on rules;
* Industry-leading threat detection - Symantec protection mechanisms are developing industry-leading network of Global Intelligence Network to provide an unprecedented opportunity to view all Internet gateway;
* Simplicity - Single agent, single console - combines the full range of security technologies in a single agent and a centralized management console with an intuitive user interface and graphical tool for creating web-based reporting;
* Ease of deployment - because it requires only one agent and one management console, but the work is carried out with existing investments in IT organizations and security, Symantec Endpoint Protection solution delivers ease of implementation and deployment;
* Low cost of ownership Symantec Endpoint Protection solution provides a lower cost of ownership by reducing administrative costs. As well as costs associated with managing multiple endpoint security products;
* Easy to install;
* Support for Symantec Network Access Control;
* Improve the effectiveness of existing security technology and IT investments;
* And much more ...
* Advanced protection against viruses and spyware. Integrated protection against viruses and spyware technology-based Symantec Antivirus with full real-time protection and automatic means of containment and decontamination of threats;
* Based on the rule by filtering traffic. The leading (according to Gartner) Sygate technology for filtering both open and encrypted network traffic;
* Technology Generic Exploit Blocking. Based on IPS technology allows you to block the penetration of threats that exploit application vulnerabilities;
* Advanced Technology - detecting and removing rootkits. Provides advanced mechanisms to detect and remove rootkits using tools VxMS (Veritas Mapping Service, Technology Veritas). This allows access to a lower level operating system features in-depth analysis of processes;
* Deep inspection of network packets. Enables administrators to create their own rules of IPS, as well as to analyze application-level network traffic using HIPS-analysis system;
* Proactive protection. Behavioral analysis technology from WholeSecurity, based on the ball allowing behavior analysis applications relate them to one or another category of reliability and safety;
* Monitoring Applications. Allows administrators to control access to items such as processes, files and folders by users and applications, as well as to analyze and control the registry, modules and components of the operating system and applications. Allows you to block various applications to ensure data integrity, as well as possible damage to systems and applications.
Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.1000.157 RU1 Final Retail x86 Download links : Filesonic
Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.1000.157 RU1 Final Retail x64 Download links : Filesonic
********************************** BackUp Folders: View All Content Here