Kerio WinRoute Firewall Software Appliance 6.7.1 (x86) Multilingual | ISO
Kerio WinRoute Firewall sets new standards in versatility, security and user access control. Designed for corporate networks, it defends against external attacks and viruses and can restrict access to websites based on their content.
Stateful network firewall
Kerio WinRoute Firewall offers detailed rule definition to perform stateful inspection of all outgoing and incoming Internet traffic. A network rules wizard assists in the rapid setup of the firewall. ..
Fast Internet sharing
Support for DSL, cable modems, ISDN, satellite, dial-up or wireless Internet allows administrators to deploy Kerio WinRoute Firewall in networks of all sizes and in all locations. Users can share one or multiple Internet connections. Read more...
Kerio WinRoute Firewall provides optional scanning of inbound and outbound HTTP and FTP traffic for viruses. In addition to a version with integrated McAfee security, there are several other anti-virus options to choose from.
Content and web filtering
In corporate and educational environments, it is often desirable to ban access to websites with offensive or counterproductive content.
Kerio WinRoute Firewall has a built-in content classifier with a categorized database of websites powered by the Cobion Orange Filter Service.
Voice over IP support
Kerio WinRoute Firewall allows H.323 and SIP protocols to run behind it, eliminating the need to publicly expose the VoIP infrastructure to the Internet.
Kerio WinRoute Firewall supports NAT traversal for IPSec and PPTP protocols, allowing a variety of third-party VPN solutions to be deployed easily.
Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) in Windows enables applications to communicate over the Internet. Kerio WinRoute Firewall integrates UPnP technology so that compliant applications such as MSN Messenger can run instantly without requiring additional configuration at the firewall.
Kerio WinRoute Firewall is a router firewall that is designed for corporate networks.
Protocol inspection helps certain applications with proprietary protocols (not originally designed with firewall negotiation in mind) to be used in secured local area networks. Many protocols can be scanned, filtered or modified, thus increasing firewall restrictiveness and reporting capabilities.
The administration console can be installed remotely to allow secure configuration from anywhere on the network.
Active Directory integration
Introduced in Windows 2000 Server, Active Directory allows administrators to centrally manage and share information on user accounts and network resources. Transparent support for Active Directory allows Kerio WinRoute Firewall to access user information in real time.
Here are some key features of "Kerio WinRoute Firewall":
· Antivirus control cleans HTTP, FTP, SMTP & POP3 traffic.
· Surf protection prevents users from accessing inappropriate websites.
· One-click Kerio VPN Client securely connects remote workers.
· Transparent proxy cache server speeds up web browsing.
· Forced firewall login allows for stringent user-specific policies for web access.
Make your decisions as you would like. Create a firewall exactly meets your needs. You are expanding, our firewall will grow with you.
Unlimited choice of hardware
• Vyberayte hardware configuration according to your needs
• Easy to expand or upgrade the hardware resources (eg network adapters)
• Ability to work on any hardware - from desktop to server.
• Increase the capacity of the disk for statistical data and mail archives.
Get a higher level of security using trust funds
• Nikakakogo of system services
• No software conflicts
• Simple installation and deployment
• The operating system is optimized for the task of
Kerio WinRoute Firewall Software Appliance
• Kerio WinRoute Firewall in combination with an optimized 32-bit operating system based on Linux 2.6 kernel
• Available in burn ISO image
• Installing a CD / DVD on a clean screw
Size : 111 MB
Uploadbox | Sharingmatrix