Filezilla Password Decryptor 1.0 | 2 MB
FilezillaPasswordDecryptor is free software to instantly recover FTP login passwords stored by FileZilla - most popular FREE FTP client application. FileZilla stores the password for all the past FTP sessions in user profile location so that user don't have to enter it every time. FilezillaPasswordDecryptor makes it easy to quickly scan & recover all these stored FTP login passwords.
It presents both GUI as well as command line interface which will be useful for penetration testers & Forensic investigators. You can either use it to automatically recover the stored passwords from local system or recover passwords from remote machine by manually feeding FileZilla profile file.
* Instantly scan and recover all stored FTP login passwords from FileZilla.
* Comes with both GUI interface & Command-line version.
* Useful for Penetration testers as well as Forensic investigators.
* Recover FileZilla passwords from local as well as remote system.
* Save the recovered password list to HTML file for transferring to other system or for future use.
* Easier and faster to use with its enhanced user friendly GUI interface.
* Support for local Installation and uninstallation of the software.
FilezillaPasswordDecryptor works on most of the Windows platforms starting from Windows XP to latest operating system, Windows 7.
Note : The setup program includes a toolbar which does not have to be installed to use the software.
Download links :