TrustPort Total Protection protects your computer against malicious software, online threats and data theft. Solution TrustPort Total Protection includes antivirus, antispam, firewall and data encryption, and provides full protection for your PC....
TrustPort Total Protection 2012 protects your computer from viruses and spyware with the two top anti-virus engines AVG and BitDefender. All e-mails and Web sites are checked to identify the dangerous and unwanted content. All sensitive data is securely encrypted to protect or destroy unused confidential files. Main features of TrustPort Total Protection 2012:
• An effective antivirus and antispyware
• Internet security and monitoring Web sites
• Smart firewall
• Protects data encryption
• Safe destruction of unused data
• E-mail Security
• Parental Control
• Automatic monitoring of storage media
• Automatic updates New features TrustPort Total Protection 2012:
• Offline updates. This allows you to TrustPort 2012 at the stations if the update via the Internet is impossible.
• Support for e-mail client THE BAT.
• In 2012 there TrustPort Protection password options.
• Protecting the local disk, folder ...
• a prohibition on the use of flash drives / USB-storage devices (black and white lists).
• Improved the encrypted disks.
• simplify the creation of Live CD
• Monitor application activity
• Information about the system
• Information about the program... The main functions of TrustPort Total Protection 2012: • Protection of local files
Resident protection continuously monitors open files and prevents malicious programs from running. At set intervals, antivirus provides preventive check the entire disk. The use of two top anti-virus engine AVG, BitDefender, TrustPort possible to detect malicious software is one of the best in the world. • Web-based protection
Web pages - the most common sources of virus infections, so it scans all files that are downloaded from the Internet. It is possible to automatically identify data streams such as audio and video streams that do not need to scan. Typical phishing sites are identified and blocked. • E-mail Security
E-mail scanned for malware and spam. Providing a complete integration into popular email clients Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Outlook Express and Windows Mail. You can also scan all incoming messages from any given client. • Personal firewall
All contacts between the computer and the external environment are controlled. The majority of legitimate applications are recognized and allowed connection to the Internet. Unknown and suspicious applications are blocked, or, in some cases, it is suggested you allow or block them. TrustPort Internet Security 2012 uses a wide range of settings firewall. • Parental Control
The program recognizes 13 categories of undesirable Web sites, such as, for example, pornography and gambling sites, which can be locked. Individual users can create their own profiles with respect to block certain categories. • Portable Antivirus
Portable version of an antivirus for USB-stick allows you to protect data during their transfer to portable devices and perform scans on any computer that supports USB.