TrustPort Antivirus solution includes antivirus and antispyware software and provides a compact protection for your computer. The program has two anti-virus engine: AVG and BitDefender with a choice of either of the two engines at once, or use two!
Main features of TrustPort Antivirus 2012:
• An effective antivirus and antispyware
• Real-time protection of your data
• Proactive monitoring computer
• Detection of new threats
• Resistance to attacks
• Automatic monitoring of storage media
• Simple operation
New features TrustPort Antivirus 2012:
• Offline updates. This allows you to TrustPort 2012 at the stations if the update via the Internet is impossible.
• Support for e-mail client THE BAT.
• In 2012 there TrustPort Protection password options.
• Protecting the local disk, folder ...
• a prohibition on the use of flash drives / USB-storage devices (black and white lists).
• Improved the encrypted disks.
• simplify the creation of Live CD
• Monitor application activity
• Information about the system
• Information about the program
The main functions of TrustPort Antivirus 2012:
• Protection for access
Each program runs, and each opened file being scanned for viruses. Resident protection reliably blocks attempts to run malicious programs. Depending on how the defective file is renamed, moved to Quarantine or deleted.
• The scanner on request
You can carry out regular and ad hoc checks the hard disk or selected contents from the file. Scans can be scheduled on a weekly, daily or hourly cycle, and also carried out manually according to your selections.
• High levels of virus and spyware
Through the use of two top anti-virus engine AVG, BitDefender, TrustPort Antivirus achieves one of the highest detection rates in the world. He is able to detect and remove almost all existing viruses, trojans and worms.
In addition to the traditional scan based on a comparison with the data base, containing examples of viruses, the antivirus can detect not yet certain malicious code. Analysis of the structure and behavior of the code file allows a high degree of probability to determine whether it contains a virus or spyware.
• Automatic updates
TrustPort Antivirus is regularly updated automatically. Depending on your anti-virus databases are loaded at regular intervals, and are available for downloading and installing the new version. Thus, the computer is always fully protected.
System files are virus protect themselves from any attempt.Takim way, malware no chance to disable or evade antivirus detection.