Rohos Face Logon 2.9 | 4.98 MB
The Rohos Face Logon application was developed to add authentication convenience and additional security method to the standard Windows logon procedure. It allows to access Windows computer in an easy, fast and secure way by using any Windows compatible camera.
The login of the user is performed automatically once the face has been recognized by the program. Rohos Face Logon provides identification of a user by biometric verification in an automatic continuous process, based on neural network technology.
The option “Hide Rohos Face Logon window during login” will help you to hide the fact of program’s presence. Thus an intruder will not be aware of face recognition process.
The Self-training feature remembers failed recognitions and allows automatically convert them into face models without registering new face models. This makes the additional face registration process unnecessary.
Authentication integrated within the Windows Logon
Rohos Face Logon integrates into any Windows logon model: Local PC logon or AD network joined workstation, Windows XP/Vista home computer. Thus, no compatibility problems will be encountered after installing Rohos Face Logon.
Here are some key features of "Rohos Face Logon":
· Rohos Face Logon adds convenience to your usual Windows login/password by using a web camera as a face recognition device
· Easy to set up and use
· Automatic login when your face is recognized
· Rohos Face logon options: Hide Rohos Face Logon window; Temporary stop login by face
· Last successful attempts to access the system by means of webcam are saved and stored
· All registered face patterns are saved and poor ones may be deleted
· Multi-user support - You may register faces of several people for one user account!
· Self-training - helps avoiding face recognition failure