Here are some key features of "RegRun Security Suite Platinum":
* Detects rookits during Windows boot-up process. Removes hidden kernel rookits!
* Invisible Trojan's - Rootkits Killer. Provides an unusually friendly interface to users, who can easily and quickly provide detailed information about, suspend, resume, alter, or delete any of the programs within the Windows startup.
* Boot Log XP is the best Windows boot analyzer.
* Provides an unusually friendly interface to users, who can easily and quickly provide detailed information about, suspend, resume, alter, or delete any of the programs within the Windows startup.
* Protects Windows startup registry keys from changing.
* Startup Optimizer allows removal of useless and dangerous applications from Windows startup with one click.
* Advanced Startup Optimizer (Windows Core Components)
* Advanced Startup Optimizer allows to remove useless and dangerous applications from Active Setup items, Browser Helper Objects, Shell Loggers DLLs, Static VxD (Windows 9X/Me only).
* Analyzes the Windows registry, initialization files, and .vxds and warns the user if any changes have occurred. Secure Start is activated BEFORE Windows startup - in both W9x and W2K/WXP. It allows you to reverse any modifications, additions, or deletions.
Network Connections Monitor:
* Monitors ports and applications that allow access to the Internet.
* Using "Clean Boot," the user will boot into Windows without unnecessary or problematic programs and processes. This is a quick and handy alternative to Windows "Safe Mode".
* Provides silent monitoring of the startup programs during your Windows working session. Watch Dog will pop up and advise you of any changes in these areas, and allow you to reverse any modifications, additions, or deletions.
System Files Protection:
* System Files Protection is an extremely useful function, serving to protect your computer from viruses, trojans and malfunctioning programs. It checks system files for adulteration, and offers the option of restoring them if necessary. You have the option of adding additional files for its protection.
* This is not signature scanning, but rather "infection scanning". During a session, it opens and monitors a number of "bait" program and macro files which are vulnerable to infection by any active virus. If any of these files change, it will advise you.
* Includes descriptions of always-used programs as well as malware. Watch Dog monitors applications as they start, and compares them with this database, looking for dangerous programs. Users may contact Greatis Software for information about unknown programs; Users can add their own programs.
* Coordinator detects the well-known antivirus programs (it can be customized to incorporate lesser-known AV programs), and uses this information to quickly check startup files and folders, if necessary.
* Allows you to analyze and control all of the processes and modules that are running on your computer.
System Files Editor:
* Looks like a Microsoft's SysEdit but it is handier and allows you to quickly and easily open your files subset.
* Allows a delayed launch of your programs. This is particularly useful on smaller systems that launch many programs simultaneously at boot up.
* Shows all the files that are open on your computer.
File Extension Manager:
* Helps to manage Windows file extensions.
* Includes registry search and replace, tips and tricks collection, registry shortcuts, useful links and utilities. This includes a full, 32-bit application that allows fast, multi-threaded searches of the Registry; a very useful tool for those accustomed to working with the MS programs.
* Registry Tracer monitors selected registry keys, and advises of changes. It allows you to reverse any modifications, additions, or deletions.
* Advanced batch manager. Allows you to launch several programs simultaneously, delayed, or by "chain" - a series of jobs; each waiting for completion of a previous program.
* It allows the removing Adware from Winsock2 key in the
* Feature added to Trojans searching module. It fights against viruses and Trojan who have the same names as system files but located in the different places.
* Backups registry and system files and allows the user to quickly restore them.
* Analyze script files (VBS, JS), Microsoft Office files, registry files or HTML files before execution. It will warn you of suspicious or dangerous scripts, and offer the option of preventing execution. Sophistocated, and unlike most "script blocker" tools, RunGuard works at the .dll level - assuring that it works even if the script is initiated by a false extension, or has been hidden within an email or web page.
* Monitors applications for suspicious be-havior, including registry and file activity, and reports if any questionable action is detected.
* Clears Internet cache, temporary files and other files assigned by user.
* Bootlog Analyser allows to troubleshoot Windows startup and shutdown using generated by Windows startup log file (bootlog.txt).
* Startup Analyser allows to unhide Windows startup process. Must have tool for troubleshoot strange problems on startup.
* It can decrease the size of your registry and the memory using by removing deleted records from registry files.