PGP Desktop Professional 10.1.2 x86/x64 | 73 MB PGP Desktop Professional - provides comprehensive security for individual desktops, making it possible for organizations to protect sensitive information for a single person without changing the existing IT infrastructure or disrupting work processes. This award-winning, easy-to-use solution encrypts email, files, virtual volumes, and entire disks from a single desktop application.
Together, these two components provide ironclad security for an individual's confidential information no matter where it is located-stored on a computer, at every point in transit through e-mail, or on a recipient's desktop.
PGP Desktop Professional - includes support for PGPmail, PGPdisk, PGP Zip and the personal e-mail plugins - Eudora, ICQ, Outlook Express, and Outlook.
Six solutions to protect your identity and privacy: - PGP Whole Disk secures your entire system. - PGP Virtual Disk secures files, folders, USB drives, and CDs. - PGP Mail automatically encrypts and digitally signs your email and attach-ments. - PGP Secure Messenger protects your AOL IM sessions. - PGP Zip automatically compresses and encrypts messages, attachments, and files. - PGP Shred provides permanent and unreadable file deletion. Benefits:
Easy, automatic operation Protects sensitive email without changing the user experience or email application.
Enforced security policies Automatically enforce email and data protection with centrally managed policies.
Accelerated deployment Achieves endto-end email encryption using the existing infrastructure.
Reduced operation costs Result from centrally automating email encryption policies.
* Additional platform support. PGP Desktop is now available for Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit.
* Feature deployment control. Administrators can now enforce policy by providing end users only with authorized client features, enabling or disabling client capabilities before distributing PGP client software to end-users.
Disabled features are then unavailable in the PGP Desktop user interface.
* Intel AMT support. PGP Desktop supports Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) Agent Presence on those computers with properly configured Intel AMT-equipped motherboards. PGP Desktop reports its current status via AMT to enable Enterprises to query configuration informa-tion even when a system is turned off.
* Updated key reconstruction user interface. The PGP Desktop Key Reconstruction user interface has been significantly improved in this release. Primary new features include the ability to select and customize a set of provided questions, a visually more appealing experience, and a new Assistant to help guide the user through the process.
* Local key reconstruction. Standalone installations of PGP Desktop support Local Key Reconstruction. The Key Reconstruction Assistant saves Key Reconstruction information in a file that can be used later to reconstruct the user key.
* PGP Log message filtering. The PGP Log feature of PGP Desktop now provides a menu option to filter local log messages by topic to facilitate troubleshooting (for example, displaying messages related only to Email, IM, NetShare, or WDE).
* Passphrase quality evaluation improvements. Passphrase quality evalua-tion has been significantly enhanced both visually and functionally in this release. Download links : Wupload Filesonic