PGP Desktop Professional 10.1.1 | 62 MB
PGP Desktop Professional - provides comprehensive security for individual desktops, making it possible for organizations to protect sensitive information for a single person without changing the existing IT infrastructure or disrupting work processes. This award-winning, easy-to-use solution encrypts email, files, virtual volumes, and entire disks from a single desktop application.
Together, these two components provide ironclad security for an individual's confidential information no matter where it is located-stored on a computer, at every point in transit through e-mail, or on a recipient's desktop.
PGP Desktop Professional - includes support for PGPmail, PGPdisk, PGP Zip and the personal e-mail plugins - Eudora, ICQ, Outlook Express, and Outlook.
Six solutions to protect your identity and privacy: - PGP Whole Disk secures your entire system. - PGP Virtual Disk secures files, folders, USB drives, and CDs. - PGP Mail automatically encrypts and digitally signs your email and attach-ments. - PGP Secure Messenger protects your AOL IM sessions. - PGP Zip automatically compresses and encrypts messages, attachments, and files. - PGP Shred provides permanent and unreadable file deletion.
Easy, automatic operation Protects sensitive email without changing the user experience or email application.
Enforced security policies Automatically enforce email and data protection with centrally managed policies.
Accelerated deployment Achieves endto-end email encryption using the existing infrastructure.
Reduced operation costs Result from centrally automating email encryption policies.
* Additional platform support. PGP Desktop is now available for Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit.
* Feature deployment control. Administrators can now enforce policy by providing end users only with authorized client features, enabling or disabling client capabilities before distributing PGP client software to end-users.
Disabled features are then unavailable in the PGP Desktop user interface.
* Intel AMT support. PGP Desktop supports Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) Agent Presence on those computers with properly configured Intel AMT-equipped motherboards. PGP Desktop reports its current status via AMT to enable Enterprises to query configuration informa-tion even when a system is turned off.
* Updated key reconstruction user interface. The PGP Desktop Key Reconstruction user interface has been significantly improved in this release. Primary new features include the ability to select and customize a set of provided questions, a visually more appealing experience, and a new Assistant to help guide the user through the process.
* Local key reconstruction. Standalone installations of PGP Desktop support Local Key Reconstruction. The Key Reconstruction Assistant saves Key Reconstruction information in a file that can be used later to reconstruct the user key.
* PGP Log message filtering. The PGP Log feature of PGP Desktop now provides a menu option to filter local log messages by topic to facilitate troubleshooting (for example, displaying messages related only to Email, IM, NetShare, or WDE).
* Passphrase quality evaluation improvements. Passphrase quality evalua-tion has been significantly enhanced both visually and functionally in this release.
Download links :