ParetoLogic Anti-Virus PLUS 7.0.0 | 9 Mb
Your computer is under constant attack. Whether it is viruses, spyware, keyloggers, Trojans or other malware - they are all looking to download onto your PC. Once you have been infected, these malicious programs set about trying to take over your machine or steal valuable information.
ParetoLogic Anti-Virus PLUS: Certified to remove spyware, viruses, malware and Trojans by the esteemed West Coast Labs. This sophisticated antivirus software defends your computer against a variety of threats. ParetoLogic Anti-Virus PLUS' advanced scanning and cleaning engine tirelessly locates and completely removes even the most deeply rooted viruses, spyware, adware and even rootkits, which attempt to cover the tracks of potentially damaging malware.
ParetoLogic Anti-Virus PLUS provides premium protection against all kinds of cyber threats. Its advanced scanning and cleaning engine tirelessly searches your PC for spyware, viruses and other malware.
NEW! The latest version of Anti-Virus PLUS includes these exciting new benefits and features:
* Heuristic scanning. This advanced scanning method for spyware, viruses and other malware examines a program's behaviour to see if it acts like malware. This means Anti-Virus PLUS protects you against more threats than ever before
* 60 per cent more efficient in resource use - that means protection without having to sacrifice speed and performance
* Improved identifying and removal of rootkits. Rootkits are malware that attempt to gain administrator-level control while also attempting to obscure their tracks
* Scanning of startup objects. These are the programs and processes that launch when you boot up your machine. This scan further increases your protection
* Whitelisting of trusted process. If you know a program, process or website is safe, it doesn't make sense for it to show up on every scan. Similar to the valued Ignore list function, you can now add trusted processes and URLs to a whitelist
* Now available on the Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems