Panda Security Products 2012 Incl Activation AIO | 305 MB
Panda's products include security tools for home users and enterprises, including protection against cybercrime and kinds of malware that can damage IT systems, such as spam, hackers, spyware, dialers and undesirable web content, as well as detection of WiFi intrusions. Its trademark technology, branded TruPrevent, is a set of proactive capabilities aimed at blocking unknown viruses and intruders. Initially centered on the production of antivirus software, the company has expanded its line of applications to include firewall applications, spam and spyware detection applications, cybercrime prevention technology, and other system management and security tools for businesses and home users.
Panda Internet Security 2012
Panda Internet Security is a complete security solution for businesses and professionals to armor plate your computer.
Panda Internet Security allows you to use the Internet for anything, like shopping and banking online, with total peace of mind and without any interruption. It protects you from viruses, hackers, online fraud, identity theft and all the other known and unknown threats.
In addition, it keeps your inbox spam-free, and allows you to browse the web privately and securely with the entirely new Panda Safe Browser. With the Parental Control, your children can browse the Internet safely.
Here are some key features of "Panda Internet Security":
Protection against spyware:
- Protects your privacy by preventing spyware from being installed on your computer. The anti-spyware protection prevents this type of software from compiling data about your Internet habits and preferences.
Protection against unknown threats:
- Thanks to the revolutionary TruPrevent Technologies now, more than ever, you will be protected against malware at all times.
Protection against all types of malware:
- Not only are you protected against viruses. Now you have integrated protection capable of combating all types of malicious software: hacking tools, jokes, malicious cookies, viruses, etc.
- Make backup copies of your most valued documents to avoid losing them in the event of disasters. You can make backup copies of your documents easily in the location you choose: USB removable drives, CDs, DVDs, or even Internet secure servers.
- Neutralizes network viruses and prevents possible intrusions or attacks by hackers trying to enter your computer through the Internet.
- Protects you against junk mail, saving time and resources. The anti-spam protection will keep your inbox free from junk mail sent massively across the Internet.
- Protects you against the growing number of fraud attempts on the Internet. For example, you can avoid spoof bank/financial service Web pages that are really controlled by fraudsters.
- Your passwords and credit card numbers will now be safer then ever. None of this data can leave you computer without your prior consent.
- If you connect to the Web via modem, you won't have to worry about calls being made to premium-rate numbers without your consent.
Web content filtering:
- If your computer is used by other people, you can put restrictions on the content they can access on the Internet. Configure the filters for each user and you won't have to worry about some users accessing inappropriate content.
Protection against vulnerabilities:
- Protects you against security holes in certain applications that could make your computer easy prey to all types of malicious software and hackers. Now you can fix vulnerabilities detected in your computer, giving you even greater security.