Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10.0.29.6 Build 11.07.2011 + Rescue2USB 22.214.171.124 | 200 MB
Kaspersky Rescue Disk - a means of antivirus emergency assistance, which will be indispensable in the event that a PC infected with a virus to such an extent that cure it with an antivirus program, run under the operating system are not offered. The safe way to remove viruses from your computer, without infecting other PC LAN.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 1910 allows you to perform the following steps:
Define the problem of testing for viruses:
- Change the security level
- Change the action when threats are detected
- Create a list of objects to scan
- Change the type of the objects
- To limit the duration of test
- Set the validation settings compound files
- Change the method of testing
- Restore the default scan
Define the problem update
- Select the update source
- Configure the proxy settings
- Set locale
- Rollback the last update, if necessary
Set additional options
- Select a category of detected threats
- Create a trusted zone
- To set up notifications
- Set the storage file reports
- Set the storage parameters of objects quarantine and backup
Generate report on the scan and update tasks
View statistics program.
Boot with the disk Kaspersky Rescue Disk , for that would detect and remove the infected computer malware and other threats without the risk of infecting other files and computers
Download the ISO-image, burn it to disk, insert the CD / DVD-ROM computer, enter the BIOS and set boot from CD, then restart your PC. Upon completion of the download will run the latest version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011. Select the drive you want to check and scan.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk allows you to more effectively cope with the virus, as this disc does not require loading Windows, and therefore malicious programs will be inactive.
Record Kaspersky Rescue Disk on USB-drive
1. Run the file rescue2usb.exe
2. In the Kaspersky USB Rescue Disk Maker specify the location of the loaded image Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 c using the Browse button ...
3. Select from the list of desired USB-drive
4. Click the Start button and wait for the record
5. In a window with information on the successful completion of the recording, press OK.
Booting from USB-carrier
In the BIOS settings on the Boot tab, select the boot from the Removable Device, that is, from a removable drive (detailed information can be obtained from the documentation for the motherboard of your computer)
Connect your USB-drive with a recorded image Kaspersky Rescue Disk to the computer.
Kaspersky USB Rescue Disk is ready to work. You can download files from your computer and start checking system.
Main features of Kaspersky Rescue Disk
1. Start computer with CD / DVD-media
2. Booting from USB-carrier
3. Boot the computer in a graphical and text mode
4. Retention of information about hardware systems in an electronic form to send it to Kaspersky Lab in the case of an unsuccessful download
5. Search malware startup objects and treatment facilities Autoplay
6. Search and destroy harmful objects in the boot sectors of disks attached
7. Search malware and treatment of files on disk
8. Check the following types of media:
Internal Hard Drives,
external USB-hard drives
9. Support for MS Dynamics Volumes and Hardware RAID
10. Supports the following file systems:
NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, Ext2, Ext3, ReiserFS
Platform: Windows XP/Vista/7
Language: MULTi Download links : Wupload Filesonic