Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10.0.20.1 | 176 MB
Kaspersky Rescue Disk is a safe way to remove viruses from a computer without the risk of getting infected. Boot from the Kaspersky Rescue Disk to scan and remove threats from an infected computer without the risk of infecting other files or computers.
Burn this ISO image to a CD/DVD, insert it into the infected systems CD/DVD-ROM drive, enter the PCs BIOS, set it to boot from the CD/DVD and reboot the computer.
RescueDisk can cure your computer from viruses if you download the system in normal mode is impossible.
Brief description of the functional RD (new features bold color):
1. Start computer with CD / DVD media
2. Boot the computer in a graphical and text mode
3. Retention of information about the hardware of the system in electronic form in order to transfer it to Kaspersky Lab in the event of an unsuccessful download
4. Search malware at startup objects and treatment of startup objects
5. Search and malicious destruction of objects in the boot sectors of disks attached
6. Search malware and treatment of files on disk
7. Check the following types of media:
a. Internal Hard Drives,
b. external USB-hard drives,
c. flash media data
8. Support for MS Dynamics Volumes and Hardware RAID
9. Supports the following file systems:
Download links :