Kaspersky Rescue Boot Disk ISO + USB (February 23, 2011) | 200 MB
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 is a bootable CD containing a set of tools for efficiently detecting and eliminating computer infections. It is required when a computer is so damaged that the operating system or antivirus software fails to launch correctly. The ISO image includes up-to-date antivirus databases and configuration files.
This Kaspersky Rescue Boot Disk was created with Kaspersky Internet Security, version 220.127.116.110 (x86), on a fully updated Windows XP3 machine.
The application should be used when the infection is at such level that it is impossible to disinfect the computer using anti-virus applications or malware removal utilities (such as Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool) running under the operating system. In this case, disinfection is more efficient because malware programs do not gain control when the operating system is being loaded.
In system rescue mode only object scans and database updates are available as well as update rollback and viewing of statistics.
You can take the following steps
* Specify the virus scan task settings
- change security level
- change actions to be performed on detected objects
- create list of objects to be scanned
- change type of objects to scan
- restrict scan duration
- specify settings for scanning compound files
- change the scan method
- restore default scan settings
* Specify update task settings
- select update source
- edit the proxy server settings
- specify regional settings
- roll back last update if necessary
* Configure additional settings
- select categories of threats to detect
- create trusted zone
- configure notification settings
- specify storage time for report files
- specify a storage setting for quarantined and backup objects
* Create report of scan and update tasks
* View application operation statistics
Download links :
Download part 1
Download part 2