K-Secure VPN Server 18.104.22.1682 | 7.47 MB
How secure are your network communications? When you send confidential information across the Internet, are you aware they can easily fall prey to eavesdroppers who may be just a few offices away, or one with a laptop computer in his car in the nearby parking lot playing with some wireless spying tool?
Whether you are a traveling professional who can really use an effective tool to protect your sensitive information, or a small to medium business owner who are looking for a solution to protect your business data across the Internet, K-Secure VPN can help.
What It Is
K-Secure VPN is a revolutionary network security solution that encrypts and compresses network traffic. With the VPN Server installed on computer A (possibly located in your main office) and VPN Client running on computer B at anywhere across the world - that is, anywhere with Internet access - it guarantees all specified network connections between A and B are encrypted and thus free of the risk of being eavesdropped.
How It Works
When a network application (for example the Internet Explorer) connects to a service you want to protect (let's say the service is located at http:// Your Company . com), K-Secure VPN catches all of the data Internet Explorer tries to send out, compresses and encrypts them, and sends out the compressed and encrypted data to the corresponding K-Secure VPN server;
The K-Secure VPN server decrypts all the data it receives from the client and connects to the protected service (at http:// Your Company . com) on behalf of the Internet Explorer, passing the protected service all the decrypted data. If there is any information returned from the protected service, the K-Secure VPN server encrypts it and passes it back to the client, which in turn passes all decrypted data to the Internet Explorer.
As you can see from the above simplified description, security of the network traffic is achieved because there is no clear text transmission between Internet Explorer and the protected service. Now, K-Secure VPN becomes the middle man and any communication between the network application and its corresponding service are secured.
The protection offered by K-Secure VPN is not limited to the HTTP protocol. K-Secure VPN supports all TCP and UDP based network protocols such as HTTP, FTP, TELNET, POP, SMTP etc.
* Transparent Protection With K-Secure VPN running on your system, existing network applications suddenly send and receive data in a secure environment - without themselves even knowing of it; There is no need to modify or reconfigure such network protocols and/or applications.
* Dynamic Session-Key Generation K-Secure VPN regenerates session keys with each connection. No session key is used more than once. This effectively prevents a number of security breaches such as the man-in-the-middle attack;
* Easy to Use It is ridiculously easy to install, configure and maintain K-Secure VPN , both at the server side and the client side. We have designed the software in such a way that even a novice computer user can quickly grasp the concept and becomes proficient with all the maintenance tasks in a short amount of time. Check out this tutorial for yourself.
* Affordable After comparing K-Secure VPN features and capabilities with its competitors, you'll be surprised to find how inexpensive K-Secure VPN is. It is 100pc software - no need for expensive hardware. It is inexpensive to purchase, inexpensive to deploy, and inexpensive to maintain. No "surprise" add-ons. K-Secure VPN is affordable, reliable and easy-to-use;
* K-Secure VPN supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows Server 2003/2008 and Windows 7;
* K-Secure VPN runs natively on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems
Download links :