F-Secure® Client Security™ is a centrally managed, complete security solution for businesses, provides an intelligent way to protect corporate workstations and laptops against traditional and new zero-hour threats. In 60 seconds from the first confirmation of a new threat, all the computers in your corporate network are protected. Whether your company is large or small, Client Security scales up with your business. Its wide set of features can be easily managed with F-Secure Policy Manager and the protection is always on wherever the computers are connected to the network.
F-Secure Client Security is a complete security package for business that includes antivirus, antispyware, rootkit scanning, firewall and behavior monitoring. DeepGuard 2.0 technology gives proactive protection against new threats. Its real-time protection network provides global security updates in 60 seconds when new threats are confirmed.
The software is easy to install and use, which keeps implementation costs low. IT administrators can manage the security of workstations or remote offices using one central console. Central management makes it easy to configure, monitor and report the security status of the network.
F-Secure Client Security focuses beneath the surface to tackle the hidden intruders:
• Rapid, proactive, always-on protection against both traditional and new, previously unknown threats keeps your networks safe - even before virus databases have been updated
• Incoming threats are recognized and blocked faster than traditional antivirus software, thanks to new technologies such as Deepguard, a Host-based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) that enables smarter and more accurate analysis of any unknown malware it encounters.
• Comprehensive combined protection for your organization’s laptops and desktops against viruses, hackers, spyware and rootkits is included in one centrally-managed, easy-to-use package.
Businesses are facing increasingly sophisticated and targeted malware attacks, as virus writers are exploiting the Internet for financial gain. Professional cyber criminals want to stay unnoticed and are using advanced technologies to hide their malware from client security solutions. Today a single company or computer might be the target of a specific malware assault. And if the antivirus cannot detect it, nobody does. For example, hidden spyware can cause severe damage to a company by sending out confidential information and by lowering computer performance and productivity.
In order to remain secured against the constantly evolving Internet threats, businesses require traditional signature-based client security protection combined with proactive client security protection and monitoring of suspicious software behavior that work faster than ever.
• Real-Time Automatic Protection - Stops viruses, worms, spyware and Trojans attacking via e-mail, web or removable media, like USB-sticks in real-time.
• F-Secure DeepGuard - A host-based intrusion prevention system (HIPS) with network queries (in-the-cloud) providing protection for unknown threats.
• F-Secure BlackLight - Scans for rootkits at the deepest level of the computer.
• E-mail Scanning - Scans POP3, SMTP and IMAP4 traffic for viruses.
• Web Scanning - Scans HTTP traffic for viruses before the data is forwarded into web browser.
• Spyware Protection - Stops adware and spyware using real-time scanner.
• Neighborcast - Scalable and fast peer-to-peer database update distribution inside a LAN.
• Protection for Unknown Threats - Blocks in real-time unknown threats using system changes, browser hijacking and code injections.
• Cisco NAC Plug-in - Assures the security level of the workstations and laptops connecting to the company network before granting them an access.
• Network Quarantine - Assures the security level of remote laptops outside office premises before granting them network access.
• Automatic Antivirus, Antispyware, DeepGuard and BlackLight Updates with Fail-Over - Updates are delivered transparently and automatically several times a day.
• Firewall with Intrusion Prevention - Detects and blocks hackers and new breeds of worm.
• Application Control - Centrally controls and blocks applications connecting to the Internet.
• Automatic Selection of Firewall profiles - Automatically adapts security levels - such as office or mobile - based on network location.
• Virus News - Delivers the latest virus threat news instantly around the globe.
• Central Management - F-Secure Client Security can be remotely installed, configured and monitored from one central location with F-Secure Policy Manager. The client configuration can be locked for always-on protection.
Supported operating systems:
* Windows 2000 (SP 4 or higher)
* Windows XP (SP 2 or higher)
* Windows Vista 32- and 64-bit
* Windows 7 32- and 64-bit
What's new in F-Secure Client Security version 9:
In addition to offering Windows 7 support the new version is:
- Significantly reduced system performance impact
- Improved scanning performance
- In the new user interface the functionalities are more invisible to the user (less user actions needed)
- Enhanced browsing protection identifies dangerous websites
F-Secure Client Security 9.00 Build 641 Beta
Size : 58 MB
Download links :
F-Secure Client Security 8.01 Build 133 Final
Size : 63 MB
Download links :