- Small size of the assembly
- Updatable anti-virus
- Almost complete invulnerability device in case of accidental sticking to the infected machine
-The ability to record to CD / DVD drive
The archive image ISO, which contains modules Dr.Web Live Usb, Avira Live CD and ESET Live CD.
There is a utility that will teach BOOTICE.EXE stick and boot loader will prescribe it.
Instructions on how to make it all work:
For CD / DVD:
Burn image to disk using your favorite pisalka disc (Nero, UltraISO) and loaded with a recorded disc.
In the BIOS set to boot from CD, or press during boot company one of the keys to select an alternative unit load:
F8, F12, ESC or Enter (on some machines, IBM)
When you boot the machine normally is displayed:
Press "key" to select boot device.ili Press "key" to enter boot menu.
1) Get Utility BOOTICE.EXE, select the device with the desired flehoy, we press Process MBR
2) We expose the top of the boot GRUB4DOS, and we press Install / Config.
3) Then just click on Save to disk.
4) Extract the contents of the ISO-image on the stick, except for the folder boot.images, then handle WINRAR, or Total Commander, well eventually come up and UltraISO.
Nowadays there is almost always what a USB flash drive tucked, so why not pile enough of her powerful antivirus suite, with a stick to infect windows-system - it is simply impossible.
To update all the databases at the same time, wrote a special script to automatically update the entire set, it is located on a flash drive at:
\ _updater \! __updater.cmd
To update will take about 250 Mb Internet traffic, and about 200 Mb of free space on drive C: \