Dr.Web LiveUSB 6.0.0 14.03.2011 | 157 MB
Dr.Web LiveUSB allows you to restore the system when the computer boots normally impossible because of the actions of viruses or other malicious programs.
Dr.Web LiveUSB - a utility that allows you to create a bootable flash card with a portable operating system based on Linux and embedded software designed to scan and disinfect your computer, the file system, viewing and editing text files, Web browsing and reference electronic correspondence. Using the boot flash card, you can restore the system in cases where, because of virus activity is not possible to make the computer boot from the hard disk in the usual way.
Creating a rescue disk LiveUSB
To create a rescue disk on a USB-drive:
1. Plug the flash card. The event registration connection takes a maximum of ten seconds.
2. Run the application drwebliveusb.exe.
3. This program will automatically detect the available USB-device and prompts you to select the appropriate. If desired, you can format the selected device (before formatting is displayed with a warning).
4. To create a bootable flash card, click New Dr.Web LiveUSB.
5. Copying files to start automatically.
6. At the end of the process, click Exit to exit the program.
Download links :