AVG Internet Security provides complete security protection against all of the most serious Internet threats, including viruses, worms, spyware, trojans, adware, hackers and spam.
Prevention is better than cure! Comprehensive cyberthreat prevention for Windows-based home users from one of the World's most trusted security companies.
Enjoy your online life free from worry with AVG Internet Security.
Easy to download, install and use
Protects against viruses, spyware and online threats
NEW Prevents identity theft
Real-time security makes your online surfing, searching and chatting safe
Top-quality protection that does not slow your system down
Free support and service around the clock and across the globe
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
Here are some key features of "AVG Internet Security":
· Antivirus and Anti-Spyware: protection against viruses, worms, spyware, and trojans
· Identity Protection: helps prevent identity theft
· Anti-Rootkit: protection against hidden threats (rootkits)
· Web Shield: screens downloads and IM for infections
· LinkScanner: blocks poisoned web pages in real time
· Anti-Spam with anti-phishing: filters out unwanted and fraudulent e-mails
· Firewall: blocks hacker attacks
· System Tools: tailor AVG for your particular needs
· 100% virus detection - AVG's scanning engine has received numerous awards for its excellent detection of "in the wild" viruses, including the VB100% award. Its unique combination of detection methods provides full protection against viruses, worms and trojans.
· Cutting-edge anti-spyware technology - Using the latest state-of-the-art detection technology, AVG detects spyware, adware, DLL-trojans, keyloggers, and much more. Malware hidden in data streams, archives, or the Windows registry is also detected.
· Full on-access protection - The powerful AVG Resident Shield provides maximum protection by scanning every file opened, executed, or saved. It also prevents the opening or executing of infected files.
· Flexible intelligent scanning - The AVG Resident Shield can include/exclude files from being scanned based on individual file extensions and can handle exceptions for potentially unwanted programs such as adware.
· Full e-mail protection - AVG checks every e-mail sent or received, providing full protection from e-mail-borne threats. AVG supports all leading e-mail clients, including MS Outlook, The bat!, Eudora, and all other SMTP/POP3-based e-mail clients, such as Outlook Express. Encrypted connections using SSL are also supported.
· E-mail spam and phishing filtering - AVG checks every e-mail received, using the latest technology and up-to-the-minute spam signatures to ensure maximum detection rates for spam and phishing attacks.
· Automatic threat handling - AVG can automatically heal or remove infected files and other threats such as trojans, worms and spyware.
· Control over all network access - The AVG Firewall monitors all communication to and from the computer, blocking external attacks and preventing trojans from exporting confidential data. The AVG Firewall configuration wizard automatically creates access rules for all popular software. In addition the firewall can switch profiles automatically, based upon the current conection type, ensuring seamless changeover for notebooks.
· Powerful scheduling - AVG automatically provides recommended daily schedules for scanning and updating, and also allows you to create custom-scheduled events.
· Multiple language support - No need to buy a special language
· Intel Pentium CPU 1,2 GHz
· 250 MB of free hard drive space (for installation purposes)
· 256 MB of RAM memory
What's New in This Release:
· New Firewall supporting automatic decisions (trusted database principle).
· Significant acceleration of scanning (caching).
· New option to define scanning exceptions for specific files.
· New integrated AVG Identity Protection component.
· Improved and easier to navigate graphical user interface.
· Setup user experience improved.
· Gaming mode enhancement.
· Improved detection and reporting of errors during update.
· Application repeatedly attempts to download the latest update (in case any error occurs at first).
· Possibility to assign sound to a certain event (scan started, threat found etc.).
Size : 87 MB