Erase Files and Internet Activity Pictures, URLs, Videos, Email, Chats, Voice, Peer to Peer, "locked" Windows Files, Browser History, Newsgroups, Wipe Free Space and more.
100% Vista Compatibility with Shadow Copy Destruction
Previous versions of Privacy Suite cannot perform even the most basic functions under Vista. Our new Version 5.1 not only fully supports Vista, but addresses the unique security risks posed by this new operating system.
For example, Shadow Copies, which are virtual "snapshots" of all user activity and files, pose a particular cause for concern. While many competing products may be able to erase an "original file" beyond recovery, the copy of that file retained within the Volume Shadow Copy is not touched. Privacy Suite not only erases original files but also the associated Shadow Copies that compromise your security and privacy
The Risk Monitor™
Older versions of Privacy Suite allowed you to remove evidence of your Internet activity, ensure that previously "deleted" files were non-recoverable, securely erase specific files and destroy the contents of your Recycle Bin. However, it was up to the individual user to have knowledge of these functions and know when to run them.
The new Risk Manager provides an unprecedented new level of security. It will automatically notify you at default or custom intervals when you are at risk. It will also alert you of available patches, fixes, updates and upgrades. You can easily address and fix each risk alert with a simple click of your mouse.
Automatically Update and Download Plug-ins
(Note- A "plug-in" allows you to clean traces from third party programs, such as Internet Explorer or Windows Media Player.)
With earlier versions of Privacy Suite software updating your third party plug-ins required waiting for and buying a new program upgrade.
Are you using Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox 3.0?
If you do not have Privacy Suite 5.1, you are at risk. Older versions of our software cannot remove traces from these popular browsers. The new Privacy Suite 5.1 brings enhanced methods to remove history from these popular apps.
Are you using Windows Media Player 11?
Dated versions of Privacy Suite cannot remove traces from viewing video clips or streaming media.
* New DoD Erasure Methods
* Data Retention Capability
* New Command-Line Parameters
* Many Performance Enhancements
* Network Versions Available
* Basic and Advanced Mode
* Quick Launch Icon
* Detailed Log File Reporting
* Robust Scheduler
* Secure Files with AES 256 Encryption
* Retention of Restore Points
* New Erasure Methods: German VSITR, Russian GOST P50739-95
* Destroy Alternate Data Streams
* Stealth mode
* Permissions module limiting functions to Users and Groups
* VIA Nehemiah Random Number Generator
* Privacy Guard Auto Reboot
* Automatically Erase Newsgroup binaries (alt, etc.)
* Destruction of file attributes from previously "deleted" files
* Automatic Updates
* Panic key
* Allocate system resources from within the program
* Generate and submit Support Tickets directly from Privacy Suite
* Upgrade protection retains your prior CyberScrub program settings
* Task Shortcut Keys
* Completely eliminates sensitive data from your computer: valuable corporate trade secrets, business plans, personal files, confidential letters, e-mail messages, Media Player/Real Player history, Web browser tracks, AutoComplete, cookies, Recent Docs, Find/Run data, etc.. Supports Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla and Opera.
* Peer2Peer- Erase all evidence from 22 popular applications such as KaZaA, iMesh, Morpheus and more.
* Privacy Suite erases data by wiping its contents beyond recovery, destroying its name and dates and finally removing it from disk.
* Meets and exceeds the U.S. Department of Defense standards for the permanent erasure of digital information (U.S. DOD 5220.22).
* Wipe compressed files on NTFS (allows wiping from the original location of the file).
* Scramble file names and folders- destroy file attributes from FAT or MFT partitions.
* Offers wipe methods that can stop both software and hardware recovery tools from restoring the erased data.
* Stealth mode.
* Isaac Random Generating Algorithm.
* Completely destroys any data from previously deleted files that might still be accessible on your disk (in the Recycle Bin, in the unused area of the disk or in the slack portion of existing files).
* Destruction of file attributes from previously "deleted" files.
* Integration with the Windows Recycle Bin: Privacy Suite can destroy the files contained in the Recycle Bin beyond recovery.
* Integration with the Windows shell. You can drag files and folders from Explorer and drop them in Privacy Suite, or you can erase them directly from Explorer or My Computer, with a single mouse click.
* Eliminate newsgroup binaries (photos), room conversations and Instant Messages that are stored on your computer.
* Erases folder structures (folders with all their subfolders and files) and even entire drives.
* Delete "locked" Windows files, index.dat, the swap file and "cookies" that track your Internet history.
* Cookie management allows you to keep selected cookies.
* Privacy Suite can automatically clear the contents of folders that usually contain sensitive data (such as the Web browser cache, Temporary Internet files, the recent document list, the folder designated for temporary files, etc.).
* Advanced features such as verifying each wipe pass and each disk operation allow Privacy Suite to intercept any failures and inform you if data is not successfully erased.
* The command line parameters allow you to insert erasing commands to your BAT files and then run this BAT file automatically using SystemAgent or other scheduling software.
* Erase USB flash mini/thumb drives.
* Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems, floppy, ZIP
Size : 7.3 MB