Advanced, proactive protection against viruses and spyware in one great value subscription. SmartScan technology saves time by scanning modified items only, while Host Protection detects virus-like behavior and blocks malicious activity in advance.
What you get:
* Fast and efficient virus protection to keep your computer clean of malware
* Comprehensive anti-spyware to safeguard your personal data
* Secure digital safe to store your confidential information
* Host protection to stop zero-day threats
* URL blacklist to block malicious internet sites
* Self-protection to prevent unauthorized termination of your security
» Proactive security:
* Preemptive threat protection
- Outpost Antivirus Pro provides the first line of defense against malicious software by proactively controlling how programs behave and interact on a PC and preventing security breaches. The Host Protection module proactively monitors for and blocks sophisticated hacking techniques used to compromise or steal data. By analyzing threats and displaying actionable alerts, Host Protection blocks zero-day attacks and other unauthorized activities, providing advanced protection against botnets, rootkits and inadvertent data disclosure.
- New! This latest version extends the range of monitored events and operations for even greater and more customizable protection. Outpost excels in all currently-known leaktests, with additional focus on keylogger-like activities.
* Today's malware frequently seeks to shut down security software to make its infection process easier. By incorporating solid tamper-proof protection for all its components, Outpost Antivirus Pro makes it impossible for anyone except the authorized user of the program to disable or close active protection.
» Efficient anti-malware:
* Defense against all types of viruses and malware
- Both anti-virus and anti-spyware capabilities ensure that your computer is kept clean of any malicious program that might infect it while you’re surfing the web. The on-access monitor constantly watches for and instantly disinfects, quarantines or removes any malware objects found in key areas of the PC, while the on-demand scanner lets you scan for and remove threats on hard disks, network folders, DVDs, or external storage devices. Email attachments are checked in real time as they leave or arrive, and you can move any suspicious file to the quarantine area for later review. Additional protection prevents known rootkits and other sophisticated malware from loading and embedding themselves on your PC.
» Scheduled scans and exclusions:
* You can set up a flexible schedule for regular malware scans, plus you can define custom scanning criteria such as checking critical system areas whenever malware definitions have been updated.
» Faster, more thorough scans:
* As a result of incorporation of a new engine from our technology partner, scans now take fewer resources and complete much faster. Heuristics analysis introduces detection of mutated threats.
» Privacy & web safety:
* Unsafe web site access restriction
- Outpost can optionally alert and block access to potentially malicious or unwanted web sites based on a predefined list of URLs. This**** ing ensures you won’t become a victim of inadvertent drive-by malware infection or phishing attacks that are looking to steal your passwords, login information and other sensitive data. The list of blocked sites is updated via the automatic updates and can be edited to reflect your preferences.
» Safe repository for personal data:
* Any confidential information – for example, bank account numbers and passwords – that you define using ID Block is blocked from leaving the confines of your PC through communication channels such as IM, web or email. ID Block protects you against identity theft and phishing attacks that target personal, confidential information. Plus, it ensures that no-one else – including other members of your household - can accidentally or deliberately disclose this information on the web.
» Tracking & Control:
* Better manageable events logs
- Outpost’s old Log Viewer showed the history of past events on a computer.
- New! The new version improves on the Log Viewer’s clarity and manageability, adding support for per-category listings that can be sorted and****ed according to different user-specified criteria.
* Driver certification and latest Windows platforms compatibility
- Outpost has received WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) certification, meaning that its protection complies with Microsoft’s stringent quality, compatibility and stability requirements.
» Convenience and ease of use:
* Hands-free updates
- Whenever an update to Outpost Antivirus Pro is released during your license period, the- update module automatically retrieves the latest version from the Agnitum server and applies it as soon as you authorize it to do so.
» Performance & optimization:
* Faster, more intelligent scans
- SmartScan, the intelligent file sensing monitor, scans only the modified portions of the file system, avoiding repeat scans of files that have not changed since the last scan. The fast and intelligent anti-malware engine has no impact on overall system performance and can operate in the background while you work.
- New! SmartScan has been further optimized to deliver up to ten times faster performance for some scan and datastream checking operations.
Size : 45 MB