SecureCRT is an extremely customizable terminal emulator for internet and intranet use with support for Secure Shell (SSH1 and SSH2) as well as Telnet and RLogin protocols. SecureCRT is ideal for connecting to remote systems running Windows, UNIX, and VMS. SecureCRT supports secure file transfers via Xmodem, Zmodem, and SFTP.
• Wide range of terminal emulations: VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Xterm, Wyse 50/60, and Linux console emulation with ANSI color.
• Extensive session management features: Tabbed UI and Activator tray utility minimizes desktop clutter. Session settings can be saved in named sessions.
• Multi-session launch: Folders and multiple selected sessions can be connected in tabs from the Connect dialog, the command line, or launched at startup in an auto session. Right-clicking on a folder connects the sessions in tabs.
• Protocol support: Supports SSH1, SSH2, Telnet, Telnet/SSL, RLogin, Serial, and TAPI protocols.
• Secure Shell: Secure Shell encrypted logon and session data, including support for the following:
- Port forwarding secures TCP/IP data
- Password, public-key, keyboard-interactive, X.509, and Kerberos authentication
- AES, Twofish, Blowfish, 3DES, and RC4 ciphers
- X11 forwarding
- Activator support for SSH Agent functionality.
• File transfer: Secure file transfers via SFTP, and via Xmodem and Zmodem when used in conjunction with SSH1 or SSH2.
• Integration with SecureFX® file transfer client: SecureCRT and SecureFX can share the global options, session options, and the host key database so you only need to perform operations like setting application defaults, creating sessions, or accepting a server's host key once. Launch either application from a Toolbar button. Logon is simplified with password and passphrase caching, which allow both applications to share passwords and passphrases while either application or the Activator utility is running.
• Configuration: Extensive session and keyboard customization.
• Powerful printing: Printing support, including pass-through printing.
• Scripting support: Scripting language support for VBScript, JScript, and PerlScript. A script recorder automatically creates a VBScript based on keystrokes, including function keys.
• FIPS 140-2 support: When an administrative option to run in "FIPS Mode" is set, SecureCRT uses a FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic library and only allows FIPS-approved algorithms.
Changes in SecureCRT 6.1.4 (Official) -- February 24, 2009
- If a custom menu file that contained MENU_SCRIPT_MRU_FILE1 was used, selecting a script from the recently used script list could launch the wrong script.
- If the "User Arranged Tree" option was set in the Connect dialog and sessions were rearranged, the changes were not saved.
- If two sessions had different color schemes and a session was sent to a new window, and then a session was dragged into the other window, it had the first tabbed session's color scheme.
- Selecting "Print Setup" from the File menu always displayed the printer settings for the first tabbed session.
- RLogin: RLogin sessions could disconnect after a large amount of data was received.
- SSH1/SSH2: An X11 forwarding request succeeded when it should have failed because a different user connected.
Size : 9,4 MB