Norman Malware Cleaner is a Norman program utility that may be used to detect and remove specific malicious software (malware).
Note that it should not be used as a substitute for running normal proactive antivirus protection, but rather as a reactive tool to handle systems that are already infected.
It will clean an infected system completely:
* kill running processes that are infected
* remove infections from disk (including ActiveX components and browser helper objects)
* restore correct registry values
* remove references created by malware in hosts file
* remove windows firewall rules for malicious programs
OS: Win 98/ME/NT/2K/XP/2K3