TrustPort Antivirus - this is a fast solution to protect your computer from viruses, spyware and other malicious software.
TrustPort Antivirus solution includes antivirus and antispyware software and provides compact protection for your computer. The program has two anti-virus engine: AVG and BitDefender with a choice of either of the two engines at once, or use two!
Main features of TrustPort Antivirus 2012:
* An effective antivirus and antispyware
* Real-time protection of your data
* Proactive monitoring computer
* Detection of new threats
* Resistance to attacks
* Automatic monitoring of the storage media
* Simple operation
New features TrustPort Antivirus 2012:
* Offline update. This allows you to TrustPort 2012 at the stations if the update via the Internet is impossible.
* Support for e-mail client THE BAT.
* In 2012 there TrustPort Protection password options.
* Protecting the local disk, folder ...
* a prohibition on the use of flash drives / USB-drive (black and white lists).
* Improved handling of encrypted disks.
* facilitate the creation of Live CD
* Control of application activity
* System Information
* Program Information
The main functions of TrustPort Antivirus 2012:
* Protection for access
Each program runs, and each opened file being scanned for viruses. Resident protection reliably blocks attempts to run malicious programs. Depending on your faulty file is renamed, moved to Quarantine or deleted.
* on-demand scanner
You can have regular and occasional checks the hard disk or selected content file. Scans can be scheduled on a weekly, daily or hourly cycle, and also carried out manually according to your selections.
* High levels of virus and spyware
Through the use of two top anti-virus engine AVG, BitDefender, antivirus TrustPort reaches one of the highest detection rates in the world. He is able to detect and remove virtually all existing viruses, trojans and worms.
In addition to the traditional scan methods, based on comparison with the data base, containing examples of viruses, the antivirus can detect not yet certain malicious code. Analysis of the structure and behavior of the code file allows a high degree of probability to determine whether it contains a virus or spyware.
* Automatic updates
TrustPort Antivirus is regularly updated automatically. Depending on your anti-virus databases are downloaded at regular intervals and are available for downloading and installing the new version. Thus, the computer is always fully protected.